This outstanding conference is designed to explore in detail natural performance enhancement and injury prevention strategies for the sport of baseball and other overhead athletes. Due to the collaboration between the LSSI and the PBCS we have been able to bring together some of the leading experts in baseball from multiple perspectives. We will have over 12 Major League Baseball (MLB) teams represented that include Chiropractors, Athletic Trainers, Physical Therapists, Strength & Conditioning Professionals, Biomechanists, and Researchers all presenting on different aspects of baseball and helping the individual athlete play at their best. This conference will provide continuing education credits through the major associations and is a unique opportunity to learn and network with the best in the Baseball industry.
Topics will include:
- Developing Rotational Power
- Adjustment Techniques for Shoulder and Upper Thoracic Region
- Baseball Specific Shoulder Stability Training Program
- Training Bat Speed
- Adjustment Techniques for Lower Back and Hips
- Training The Overhead Athlete: The Importance of The Kinetic Chain
- Speed Training For Base Running
- Global Mechanical Assessment and How To Apply It To Athletes
- Lessons From Working In Professional Baseball Panel
- Training The Young Baseball Athlete. Understanding The American Development Model
- Developing The Skills and Career Progression To Work in Professional and Collegiate Baseball. – Panel Discussion
- Functional Neurology and the application to Baseball
Conference Chair: Dr. Mark Kovacs, Director, Life Sports Science Institute
Presented by LIFE Sports Science Institute in Collaboration with the Professional Baseball Chiropractic Society.